Monday, December 1, 2008

I knew this would happen!

Well, I can't say that I am surprised, but I am quite disappointed in myself. It has been almost a month since my last post and I am trying very hard to muster up the motivation to get back on the wagon :)

First of all, I can't believe it is December and me and my kids are playing outside in the sunshine! It has been great, but I am getting a little anxious for snow. Favorite game of the boys, outside "aventures". This is one of my favorites.


Sam and I did get to run away to Oregon without kids! It was great. We visited Portland and went out the the Oregon Coast. It was cold, but oh so beautiful! Huge thanks to Mom for watching the kids! Gotta love the prego pics :)




Yes, you can laugh. I had to show off my birthday present and I am so mad at myself for letting my mom take this picture with me in it. I am normally not this self conscious, but at 7 months pregnant the odds are really against me. It turned out terrible of me so I put my amazing editing skills together and came up with this! I did want you to see the amazing sewing/craft closet my Mom built for me. I LOVE IT!!! I can now see all my fabrics at the same time, and everything I need is very organized and right at my finger tips! So happy!


It's Christmas!!! I live for the day after Thanksgiving. Too much, probably, that I don't enjoy Thanksgiving like I should. But, it is here and I am enjoying every moment of it. I did get a lot of help decorating. A little plug for our "tree guy". If you are in Heber and you want a great tree for a reasonable price, head out to 1200 S. 5000-ish E. Super nice people and way better than the other options in Heber, at least for my taste :)
Happy Holidays!!!

5 comments:

Kirstin said...

I can't believe you blurred out the picture of yourself... C'mon, you have the pregnancy glow, and are absolutely beautiful I am sure of it. Glad to see you blogged again! I still need to order some licorice for the holidays... I just haven't gotten around to it yet. I am excited for you to have a little girl. They are a change of pace from boys... you are in for a surprise.

Amylee said...

Merry Christmas Darcy! You aren't the only one excited for Thanksgiving to end. I look at Thanksgiving as the first activity of Christmas :o). You are such a cute pregnant lady, you stinker!

Jackie Sanders said...

Welcome back!
You wouldn't be the first pregnant person to not love pictures of themselves....
I LOVE the picture of you and Sam! You look happy, darling, COLD...SO SO nice that you could get away!
I am SO envious of your sewing area!
Good luck with the pregnancy!
We're down to 4 days over here!!!

Nelson said...

What a fun post!
That is a priceless picture of the boys.
Love the sewing rooming/craft closet area. You will have hours of fun in there, as you indulge in one of your many talents. You definitely get the award for "most talented person I know."

Autumn said...

Darcy your darling!!! It's great you were able to get away for a few days with out your kids!!! It's so needed for all parents. I totally live for the day after thanksgiving!! I love it!!