Saturday, January 10, 2009

Better late than never



Christmas at the Haas house. Yes, I know I am 2 weeks late. I have been suffering from a bit of the "nesting syndrome", and have been unable to do anything but clean and organize for the last 2 weeks. I think it was the little bit of false labor that kicked me into gear, and I just haven't been able to stop :) I must say, my house has probably never been this clean and organized. It does feel good, and now I have 2 1/2 weeks to wait and watch it get dirty again. Our little girl is due January 28th.

Anyway, we had a great Christmas this year. Thanks to Santa for the Geotrax train set and to Nana and Papa Lauri for the new sleds. We have had a very fun few weeks. Its great too because both kids are big enough to get themselves up and down the sledding hill, which is especially good for mom right now :)

Hope everyone had a great holiday season. I love the new year! It is always such a time of rejuvenation for me. I love having a new start to make myself better. Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you!!!

No comments: