Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So Blessed!

We have been so blessed these last 2 1/2 weeks. I have only had to cook dinner once! It seems like every day someone is stopping by with a meal or a gift, or offering to help me with the boys. I have such wonderful friends and neighbors, and family of course :) Thank you everyone, so much, for all the help. I feel truly blessed!

We have also been blessed by our little Andi. So far she has been such an easy baby. I usually only have to get up once in the night! Incredible, I know. She sleeps great during the day too, and is usually very content. Let's hope it lasts!


A sweet friend of mine crocheted this darling little sweater/hat set for Andi. I just had to take a picture of her in it before she grew out of it. She has already gained a pound! Thank you Katie!

6 comments:

The Bennetts said...

That is the cutest outfit! What a sweet baby.

Amylee said...

She is so beautiful. Really, truly. I love getting special gifts like that. In the move I pulled out some things that I am excited to use with my next one because they mean so much to me. I'm glad she's an easy baby!

Tay and Liz said...

Congratulations! Beautiful baby.

Kirstin said...

She is so cute and precious, I want to come and just steal her from you for a day! (then you can have her back cause I am not ready for a baby....) But I would be totally content with getting to hold and love and snuggle her for a day!!!

Emily Jane said...

She is a beautiful baby. I love her name too.

The Tomlinsons said...

How cute! Girls are so fun to dress! I think Leah had 3 times as many baby clothes as Logan. Andi is so cute, and yay, a good sleeper!