Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It isn't about the candy!

I shouldn't say anything cause I will probably ruin everything, but I must give major credit where credit is due. Our boys have been so amazing lately. They have been playing together so well. Hours go by, the two of them playing and I don't hear a single peep. I must be the luckiest mom ever. It makes me so happy to see them love each other and love playing together. These pics were taken about a week ago one day when they decided to play "pinata" with a milk box from Costco. You know, come to find out, it isn't about the candy! It is all about breaking things with a bat! They were not happy until that milk box was in 20 pieces. They had so much fun. I am too lazy to load up the video I took, and I didn't get any pics of them in the act. Anyway, my handsome boys.

I had to bribe Peter with a popsicle to let me take pictures of him. This is Dane teaching him how to smile. UGH! Dane's picture smile was so bad (by that I mean fake) back when he was 3, that I told him to smile with his mouth closed. Big mistake. Now that is all he will do, and he his teaching it to his little brother.






Today Sam sat Andi down on the grass and she just sat there! For quite a while she sat up. I think she really enjoyed it. This is the first time she has done this for more than a few seconds. She will be 5 months in a couple of days. CRAZY!



Oops! Good thing Daddy was there.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love Andi's squishy fat legs!! "I will name her squishy, and she shall be mine forever!!" Sorry, watching a little too much Nemo lately!

Vendula said...

Darcy (and Sam)!
What a great blog.. Your kids are so cute! I came across your blog while absent-mindedly browsing the facebook and it caused a big smile on my face! It is so nice to see you guys happy!
Is this the house in Midway Skoby used to live in?
Please say Hi to Mom and Dad from me!
Vendula