Thursday, July 30, 2009

The house wife gets out!

So, I am still terribly behind, but I can't help post all of these fun pictures of when Nana and Papa Lauri were here almost a month ago. They definitely helped this house wife get out of the house. I guess I am just a homebody. Having them here made me wonder why Sam and I don't do these things more often, or at all :)

Andi's first time in the baby pool. Kai was there to distract her from her nervousness.


We haven't been to the zoo for a couple of years. The boys LOVED it. It really wasn't too bad. I might be able to do it on my own. Well, we bought a season pass, so I better be able to. I welcome any invitations for company to the zoo. I need a little encouragement!


Andi's experience at the zoo was limited mostly to the bike trailer. I thought she did pretty well, considering. I think she must have been looking up at the monkeys here. I'd like to think so anyway.


We had a blast out in the back yard having a water fight, which I haven't done in years, and playing on the slip n slide. Super fun.













On their last day here we went up to Cascade Springs and to Deer Creek. The boys had so much fun, and Andi, well she was a good sport. We had such a great time with Nancy and Lauri. We love you guys. Thanks for coming and getting this house wife out!







3 comments:

Amylee said...

It's so easy to turn into a homebody!!! These are fun pictures- I especially love the pictures of the boys on the slip-n-slide and the very last picture of Andi. Such a cute family.

The Bennetts said...

We have a zoo pass too. We'll have to go together. We can all fit in my van. So let's do it!

Missy said...

so cute!