Monday, August 3, 2009

Thank goodness for Sassy


I just had to say thank you to my friend Lynn for introducing me to the this baby feeder. It has been a lifesaver! Any of you with babies, you have to get one of these. You can put anything in it from ice, to apples, to green beans, to whatever is on your dinner table and your baby will suck out all the juice without choking! Andi loves it! And so do I. At our famiyl reunion it was soooo hot all day and I just kept putting ice cubes in it for Andi. It was great.
The one I got is made by Sassy, but I am sure there are others. I got mine at Babies R Us. It comes with 4 mesh bags, and you can buy spare bags too, which I suggest. For the feeder plus the extra bags it was about $11. Definitely worth the money.


2 comments:

Laura said...

I thought they were great too but unfortunately my kids all hated them. It looks like she really likes hers though!

The Bennetts said...

I've never heard of these, but it is worth a try. Lydia loves popsicles but I have to cut it up for her. This would make popsicle summer months much easier! Thanks for the tip!