Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Early Mother's Day "Party"





Dane and Peter so sweetly threw me an early Mother's Day party yesterday. Dane came up with idea and Peter was his little assistant. It included decorations, good food, a sweet card, and lots of hugs and love. I am the luckiest mom alive.

They did the whole meal by themselves, which included: peanut butter and jam sandwiches, caesar salad, and carrots with ranch. Dane said while we were eating "I love caesar salad. It is my favorite! Mom, whats your favorite salad?" I tried to tell him that I liked a lot of different salads, but caesar wasn't quite my favorite, he said, "Oh darn, I should have made YOUR favorite!" It was pretty sweet. Anyway, here are some shots of the party. The decorations were red paper hearts he had cut out and taped on the walls all over.




While I am here...I guess I will do a mini catch-up. Here is a shot from Easter.


An older picture of Andi flashing that beautiful smile.


But most important of all!!! Peter learned how to ride his bike without his training wheels! He learned about a week ago and he has spent every minute he could on that bike. He did awesome! The next day his legs had so many little bruises on them, but he never complained for a second. He was so determined to get it right. I have seen a new side of him for sure. Yeah Pete!





7 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Wow, what a sweet boy! That is priceless!

Heidi said...

That is the cutest thing ever! You have such thoughtful children.

Iim pretty sure little Andi gets cuter every time I see her.

Julander Family said...

So sweet! They are getting so big!

nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nikki said...

i misspelled your name! dumb. that is really cute of your kids, darcy with a 'y'. take care!

Missy said...

Andi is walking? Where have I been? And we will be sending 2 children down to your place shortly to learn to ride their bikes. :)

Kirstin said...

What a sweet boy you have.... and I can't believe how big Andi already is. That is crazy! Hope you are doing well... love and miss you!