Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Baby!

Time is flyin' so fast! I feel like I am just holding on for the ride and I haven't even had time to look out the windows. So sad. My baby is 1!!! She had a birthday over a month ago, and here I am finally documenting it.

Since Christmas and now her birthday we have acquired our first "girl" toys. How fun. Our little Andi is definitely becoming a little girl, in more ways than one. I never believed it would really happen with my daughter. Dramatic, emotional, hair pulling, screaming, cuddly, sweet, heart melting angel. That's it in a nutshell. Oh do we love her!




Her hair is usually caked with some kind of sticky mess. She certainly loved her cake, although, unlike the boys, it wasn't her first treat of her life. She is spoiled already.

6 comments:

Amylee said...

She is sweet! We love Andi, too. Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's one. Time goes way too fast.

*~Sarah~* said...

Darcy she is so Cute!! I cant believe she's already 1!! Time needs to slow down, dont you agree??

Stacie said...

She is adorable! I can't believe she's a year already. I hope all is going well.

Julander Family said...

I agree with Sarah, time goes too fast!(except during pregnancy!) I can't believe your sweet little girl is a year old! What a cutie! I love that last picture, that smile is to die for!

The Tomlinsons said...

Don't you love how obviously different girls are from boys?! She is a doll. It seems like you were just posting all of her newborn pictures.

Missy said...

Happy late birthday to Andi!! Cute pictures! She is sooooo adorable! Welcome to the world of mothering little girls! Don't worry, someday you'll get used to it....as wierd as it feels! ;)