Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sweet Baby


I can't believe my baby is 2 months old already. Time has flown by with this little angel. Yesterday was kind of a rough day. I took Andi in for her 2 month appointment and was told that she had an ear infection. I was shocked since she has really shown no signs of sickness or discomfort beyond normal. So, my poor little girl is having to down quite a bit of antibiotics for such a little one. I don't know if it was the medicine or the immunizations or the ear infection, but we had a terrible day. She was so sad all day and then she threw up, honestly vomited. I have never seen so much come out of something so small. SO SAD! We were pretty worried about her. Thank goodness for the priesthood and a wonderful husband. Andi woke up today happy as can be and has been such a joy today. I couldn't help but do a little 2 month old photo shoot. I think I am getting a little better with this amazing camera. 200 pictures later, these are some of my favorite. We are blessing her on Sunday and I pulled out her dress, which is actually the dress I was blessed in 27 years ago. It is so beautiful. I had to included it in the background of the pictures. I can't wait to put her in it on Sunday.





3 comments:

Jennie said...

Darcy your family is beautiful. That little Andi is to die for cute. I love seeing the pictures with her brothers. Congratulations.

Jennie Hampton Best

Amylee said...

It is always amazing to see how fast these little babies change. Everytime you post she seems like a different baby! I can't wait to see her on Sunday. I'm glad she is feeling better- and that you are feeling better about her, too.

The Bennetts said...

You are getting good with that camera! Cute! Cute!