Wednesday, March 25, 2009

In Good Hands

I love this picture of Andi and Dane. It makes me think of me and my older brothers. I remember (at least when I was young enough for them to still think I was cute) my brothers seemed to have this protective side of them when it came to their little sister. Dane and Peter certainly act different with their sweet little Sis. This picture just seems to say to me, "Don't worry Mom, I'll take care of her." I love my kids! My mom called me today just to tell me she loved me. She said that she had such a warm, happy feeling inside and was overwhelmed by the love she had for me and my brothers. Oh, I love my mom, and I definitely understand that overwhelming kind of love. Being a mother is AMAZING!


2 comments:

Amylee said...

What a beautiful post. I, too, had big brothers to watch over me. Being a mother is so amazing. You can't describe it to anyone that hasn't experienced it, but I know exactly what you are talking about.

Heidi said...

So so precious! I always wanted a big brother who would take care of me.