Monday, August 17, 2009

Inside out and backwards

Sweet Pete has made us laugh again today. He has been enjoying dressing himself lately. Mostly because he thinks it is better to wear all articles backwards: shorts, shirts, underwear, etc. So this morning I come in the door from running and Sam quickly motions me to look up the stairs. There stood Peter with a sheepish grin. Shirt on backwards, pants on inside out, rolled at the top and open at the button, as well as wearing Dane's underwear backwards. I snatched a few pics as quickly as I could. It looked so terribly uncomfortable. But, he has been perfectly content all morning.



5 comments:

Jennie said...

Gotta love when they get to the independent stage and won't let you touch them after they've done something themselves.

Anne Pearson Photography said...

So very glad to see someone elses child does this. I think it might be a "boy thing". Gray is the funniest inside out...backwards dresser I've ever had!

Julander Family said...

Hey Darcy,
You are such a good blogger! I have been a slacker. I love all of your posts. And I have a backwards dresser at my house too. Ragan loves to put hooded shirts on backwards and then cover her face with the hood! LOVE IT! Kids are so darn fun!

The Bennetts said...

That is so cute! What a fun personality!

The Tomlinsons said...

that is really cute! you have to love the independence...well maybe not. Funny story