Sunday, November 29, 2009

Rediculous, I know

Yes, I am really bad at this. This is for my poor family that lives 2,500 miles away.

July





September

First day of preschool!!! Peter LOVES Miss Katie's preschool.


First day of Kindergarten for Dane. Yes, I cried. These last few months have been rough for me. My kids are growing up WAY to fast. I want to stop time.



October

Our annual fall family pictures. Thank you Anne! They are amazing!



Playing in the leaves


Never thought I would see this day. These are my favorite pictures from when I was a kid. In the tub with all my big brothers.

Surprise!!! My mom turned 60 this year so we had a big surprise costume party for her. She was totally surprised and it was a blast. My mom is the most incredible woman, mother, grandma. I just hope that someday I can be half the person she is. Love you Mom!!!

4 comments:

Amylee said...

Your family pictures are beautiful! I love the rich colors. Anne always does such a wonderful job.

Missy said...

I can't believe how much that cute baby has grown up! LOVE those fat cheeks!! :)

Stacie said...

I love the pictures of your kids! They are adorable!!!

Horner Family said...

I can't believe that your mom is 60! She is such a wonderful woman. What adorable pictures...miss you guys!