Monday, March 5, 2012

Again?

Hey All,

So... my dad was supposed to be moved to the long term acute care hospital today, BUT his white count was up AGAIN. Will this poor man ever get some good news that lasts??? He just isn't feeling all that well either. Even he's not sure if it is because he really isn't feeling well, or if is just because he is down in the dumps. He ate a single piece of cantelope (sp?) today and had to have a puke bucket nearby. Docs said if it doesn't go down tomorrow morning they will do another CAT scan...

Just in case you have been contemplating it, he does enjoy visitors :)

Sorry that is it for tonight. I know I said I would fill you in on the meeting. Maybe tomorrow...

Love ya,
Darcy

3 comments:

KEYSHA said...

How frustrating! I am sorry he is not feeling well....praying tomorrow will bring him a better day. My parents send their best; they were sad to hear of his condition. Hang in there Darcy!

Nelson said...

Oh Darcy, I am so sorry. It sounds like the doctors haven't been communicating with you and your family very well. I wish they would just listen to you. Don't they know that you have all the answers?! Seriously!
I love you guys. Praying for better news soon.

Deanna said...

I would be there in a second if I didn't live so stinking far away! Our prayers continue you be with you guys.